Welcome to the Texas Latino Council of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TLCDHH) website. I’m delighted that such an organization has been established to dedicate to sharing th richness, diversity, and excitement of the Latino culture within the Deaf community throughout Texas. TLCDHH welcomes anyone – Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing – who is interested in being part of our unique organization. My passion and vision for TLCDHH include but not limited to:
- Developing surveys to recognize and address important issues to serve everyone better
- Empowering our youth to become our tomorrow’s leaders
- Increasing membership across the state of Texas
- Expanding networking opportunities for Latino Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Texas
- Providing programs and activities such as camps for youth, leadership training, and much more…
We can’t do everything ourselves. We need you to make our organization possible and successful. With your membership, involvement and support, the TLCDHH can carry on its mission for the Latino Deaf and Hard of Hearing Americans. Your ideas and participation to make the organization fun, exciting, and successful are important. I welcome you to join TLCDHH, for it is your organization. We are working closely with different organizations to bring more essential information and programs to TLCDHH, so everyone will benefit from it.
Please take a moment to explore our beloved TLCDHH website to learn more about the TLCDHH. If you have any question or comment about the organization, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you.
Rogelio Fernandez, Jr